Yoga and Writing
between the mountains and the ocean.
Radical Restoration returns to the jungle – February 3 to 13, 2016
- Gentle restorative yoga in an open-air palapa as the jungle wakes up with the soulful guidance of Esana Lotfy.
- After a fresh breakfast made with local ingredients, participants are invited to a write under the experienced facilitation of Sue Reynolds.
- Afternoons are free for exploration and adventure, rest, or private time (a float in a saltwater pool or a deep-tissue massage, for instance).
No previous experience required for either yoga or writing. The facilitators’ styles allow each participant to find their own place of exploration – to dance on the edge of what is known and comfortable, and to venture a little beyond with experienced guidance and support.
This price includes:
- all meals, except one dinner, one lunch out
- full program – daily yoga and guided writing practice
- airline travel to Costa Rica (Approximately $700.)
- bus ($20.00 each way) or airfare (approximately $90. each way)from San Jose Airport to Hatillo
- two meals (one lunch, one dinner)
- your choice of extra activities and excursions (such as ziplining, surf lessons, massage)
Please click here to register